Sunday, August 19, 2012

Two New Poems:

GETTING BACK ON TRACK

I went through two weeks of mad hell.
 I was surely not  eating  so well.
No time in gym, things were looking quite grim..
How much weight I put on......couldn't tell.

Then I found out  I put on a pound.
But now I intend to rebound.
I will follow the plan, and I know that I can.
It's an eating routine very sound.



Because limricks are difficult to read , I am putting emphasized words
in  red, larger print and italics.

                                                        I...
                                                       went through two weeks of mad hell.
 I was surely not  eating  so well.
No time in gym, things were looking quite grim..
How much weight I put on......couldn't tell.

Then I found out  I put on a pound.
But now I intend to rebound.
I will follow the plan, and I know that I can.
It's an eating routine very sound.



A Meal Can Be A Banquet
I’ll put down my fork,
Between every bite.
Perhaps it will help,
I think that it might.

My eats will last longer,
A satisfied feel.
And more like a banquet
Than a very small meal.


No comments:

Post a Comment