Wednesday, August 22, 2012

I'll Buy that Whole Wheat Bread


I'll Get That Whole Wheat Bread by Susan Maskin, performed by Bernie Katzman


Lyrics

I went to the store, to buy whole wheat bread.
I came back home, with donuts instead.
I wonder whatever got into my mind.
To bring home stuff of a fattening kind.

So the next day I went to buy that fine bread.
I came back home with cupcakes instead.
I wonder whatever it was that I thought.
It's so ridiculous what I bought.


Oh dear, Oh dear...the thing I did was not very smart
The best thing to do, i'm telling you.
Tomorrow I'll change, get a new start.

So the next day I went to get whole wheat bread.
I brought it home, nothing else instead.
I'll keep myself healthy, vigorous too.
I think it's also a good idea for you.

Oh dear, Oh dear, the thing I did  was so very smart.
The best thing to do, I'm telling you.
Tomorrow's the day we'll all be so smart.

Oh dear, Oh dear, the best thing to do is very smart.
So keep yourself healthy, vigorous  too.
I think it's such a good idea for all of us to do.

Eat healthy...



No comments:

Post a Comment