Tuesday, August 14, 2012

"Wholesome Choices"

 I want some crisp fried chicken, but I'll have some fruit  instead.
I'm certain there are foods delicious, more than stacks of bread.

Like eggs and tofu, chicken, lentils, lean and tasty meat.
Yogurt, non-fat sour cream, a roll with whole grain wheat.
Some vegetables in low point sauce on top of counted rice.
And if I must--I'll treat myself , by SMELLING, something nice.

Like creamy mousse, some nutty cookies, even chocolate cake.
Or any kind of fattening  treat that that Grandma used to bake.

There aren't any points to count, I'm pretty sure of that.
'Cause smelling has no calories, or any trace of fat.

So let us join together, let's all shout in hearty voices:
"We recognize in eating, there are tasty , wholesome choices." 
***

No comments:

Post a Comment